Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Fall Brings Back Memories

It's hard to believe it's been thirty-seven years since Kelly and I graduated and left Fairfield Texas.  He and I were friendly during our younger years growing up, but never really hung out together.  He was lets just say more adventuresome than I.  Yours truly was somewhat shy at that time, unlike now.  Those that know me as an older adult find that hard to believe.   Now I just say what I think, so if you don't want to know don't ask, because I will tell you.  
Stone and I look forward to the fall, assuming that Kelly and Lisa will make their way to the good Ole Smoky Mountains to observed the changing of the leaves.  This year it was snow that greeted them.  We spent the evening reminiscing, and enjoying dinner at Connors, a local steak and seafood restaurant.  I know that the changing of the leaves have officially happened if I have had my yearly visit with Kelly, until next year.

Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Connors.


No comments:

Post a Comment