Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Birthday Lora Beth!


Today is a very special day: it is Lora Beth's birthday 
28 years ago, I first laid my eyes on this beautiful young lady. It seems like it was only yesterday! The little girl who once played with American dolls is now a young professional woman who works for a large corporation.  Out of all of my children, she is the one that looks the most like me. Only she is way cooler than I ever was then or now.  
Stone and I made a road trip to visit Lora Beth for her special day.  Along with Malia and Jim, we enjoyed an evening out at Ecco. The food at Ecco is fabulous and the fried goat cheese balls are a MUST but it is the ice cream that I now crave: olive oil with chocolate and sea salt, cocoa nib with chocolate magic shell, ginger with orange sauce and candied ginger and pistachio with pistachio crumble.  I'm embarrassed to say...I had some of all. 
A wonderful way to spend a very special day. Happy Birthday, Lora Beth!

No comments:

Post a Comment