Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Happy Birthday To Us


The friends we meet on the path of life make the trip worth while.
Karen and I have been friends since I moved from Texas to Tennessee in 1991.  In the past twenty four years we have spent a lot of time together.  When I lived down the street we would walk every day, we called it our therapy time.  Our kids played together.  My oldest Malia, went on vacation with Karen and her family that first year we moved to Tennessee.  Karen knows as much about me and my family as I do hers.  Although we do not see each other on a regular basis now, we do meet up occasionally for girl chat.  Sometimes we let the husbands join us.  This particular meet up was all about celebrating our birthdays.  Both of us have July birthdays and we just happen to love cheesecake.  It just seemed logical to have lunch at The Cheesecake Factory.  

No comments:

Post a Comment