Friday, June 3, 2016

Memories Of Home

Forty-five years ago I made this stepping stone with my hand and foot print back in 1970.  I was 11 years old.

 The American flag has ALWAYS flown at my parents house.

 My mama's petunia's.

 My daddy would always sit in this swing.

 These beauties grow wild in my mama's yard.

 They say everything is bigger in Texas and this is just more proof of it.  My day lilies are not this big.

 For years it has been 100' no matter what time of year I'm in Texas.

There are so many memories of my daddy barbecuing on this ol' pit.  My favorite was always the hot links. 

 Birdhouses have alway been placed throughout my parents yard.

Back during mine and my sisters younger years, when a date brought us home, we would have a little time before having to come in.  If these lights began flashing, it meant it was time to get in the house.

 I don't think I have ever owned one of these.

Another birdhouse in front of a rose bush that Stone and Michael helped daddy plant a few years back.


If this cone was out, it mean't and still does DO NOT PARK THERE!

1 comment:

  1. We Give out personal loans for debt consolidation, bad credit loans, unsecured loans, loans for bad credit and instant secured loans with cheap rates Do you have a firm or company that need loan to startup a business or need, personal loan, Debt consolidation? For more information. We will provide you with loan to meet your needs. For more information contact Note: And many More:and many more at 2%interest rate; (Whats App) number: +919394133968 patialalegitimate515@gmail.com Mr Jeffery

    ReplyDelete