Thursday, June 9, 2016

Casual Garden Walk

I'm thinking, yeah my lawn looks good.  Then I go to Sharon and Joe's oasis that is situated along the Tennessee River.  Now I think to myself, my yard is just ordinary.  I guess I know what I will be doing today.  Dig, trim, plant, dead-head, fertilize.  Hey if you want to help just come on over, the more the merrier.  We'll make it a garden party, just not the kind that Sharon and Joe had.
At their home we were welcomed with wine or beer and fabulous appetizers.   I'll pitch you a bottle of water, probably while still wearing my gardening gloves which you do not want to see.  I am in need of new ones.   As far as appetizers, well that want be happening today.  I do have some cookie dough in the freezer I could bake up, but that would require stopping my gardening and coming inside to cook them.  Nah, that's not happening today either.