Thursday, December 22, 2016

November Come And Gone

I can believe it's almost 2017.  We just had Thanksgiving didn't we?  And the day before that we celebrated L.B.'s 29th birthday.  Twenty-nine, how did she grow up so fast?   Her request was for Little Joe's Pizza and my homemade Banana Pudding.  Talk about yummy.  I hadn't had pizza in a long time and their bread sticks, lets just say I ate more than my fair share.  It was a good thing we did the Hot To Trot 5k on Thanksgiving to work off some of those calories before we indulged in our Thanksgiving feast.

L.B.'s birthday celebration with the family.

And Thanksgiving, the smell of the turkey smoking on the green egg.  Usually we fry our bird, but this year we decided to try something different.  It was so good.  

Look at that beautiful bird!!!

The Family

No comments:

Post a Comment